Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pardon Sir, Which Way To The Polo Club?

In preparation for my formal Theatre training, I've decided it's time to begin living alternate lives via new characters of my own (or Mom's) devise.

Meet: Ms. Virginia Elizabeth-Anne Warren Hutchinson.

"The consequences were quite profound when the Williamsburg colonial legislature departed from English law in 1662, don't you think?"

"Margaret, did you hear the news? The old Helmsley plantation on the North Fork is being sold! Such a prime parcel of land, surely my Winston will make an offer."

Atticus, that rascal, always running amongst the hedges. What am I to do about that child!

Why thank you, this coat was imported from one of the finest clothiers in all of Paris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This last post is so funny that Ryan and I had tears in our eyes reading it!! Autumn's such a character :)
~Sarah Porter

vickie kelley said...

More blogging and photos please! No Super bowl party??