Sunday, March 2, 2008

Actually Honey, "binky" is the preferred nomenclature

This home is overrun with binkies (and all other forms of child paraphernalia). The parents are pulling binkies out of the sofa, out from under pillows, behind the changing table, basically anywhere I can throw (err, hide) them! On top of keeping track of the dozen or so binks floating around this joint, Mom and Dad are also busy losing my micro-sized nail clippers, are burdened by countless blankets/burp towels and having to deal with my increasingly erratic sleeping patterns.

Sounds like chaos, no?

Thankfully - I've got my constant to hang on too ... that being, my epically expansive (and wickedly fashionable) wardrobe.

I am outfitted with enough winter garb to last me through the season... and according to Dad's meterological hat, it looks like we've got one or two more winter blasts to deal with, and then the spring collection will make an appearance.





No comments: