Wednesday, March 5, 2008

KFC - Eat Your Heart Out

Not long ago I mentioned the passing of a wondrous life event - the discovery of my own fingers. These appendages are truly remarkable, and now that I've got the art of "grasping" down, the world is my oyster. So great are my fingers, that they are now my favorite mouth accessory.

Everything I've got goes into my mouth... a blanket, a wet bathtime washcloth, the remote control, flower petals, corks, small plastic choking hazards, you name it. My tongue has gotta taste 'em!

Mom is about ready to introduce solid foods (rice cereal doesnt sound too appealing to me, but I'll try anything), and I cant wait to get the show on the road. One week rice cereal, the next - one of those meat-frenzied Brazilian Churrascaria joints I've heard so much about. Though, I'd need that lambshank pureed please.

Bring on the grub (Finger Lickin' Good)!

I really prefer the ambience and bustling enthusiasm provided when enjoying a meal at a casual dining establishment.


"It's a simple question really, would you eat the Moon if it were made of BBQ spare ribs? I know I would!"


I intend to wear them all the way down to the nub.

(Note - took Dad a good 10 minutes of thinking to finally understand the meaning of my t-shirt "If it's so good, YOU EAT IT" ... old people)

No comments: