Saturday, November 10, 2007

Children's Gas-X

If that last post seemed full of energy, it was because Dad (my authorized biographer) has had one amazing week of sleep ... this is due to two miracles of newborn management:

1) Children's Gas-X
2) Grandma Nonni

Had a few days at home to get to know Mom and Dad ... it was a time full of those "Welcome To Parenthood" moments. The pace at which a parent learns the sound of their baby's cry is of utmost importance, Dad has learned... we babies really do have a rhyme and reason for our screaming, and I'm that much happier that Mom and Dad have figured this out so quickly. Knowing what I want will turn this high maintenance princess into a well behaved toddler, but really, we're getting away from ourselves ...

The real "Champion of Rest" came in the form of Grandma Nonni (Norine). I'll save this discussion for a later post devoted to the story - but know that throughout my second week - I was in expertly capable hands, and loved every minute of it.

Anyway, I mentioned some of those "Welcome To Parenthood" moments ... This is what Dad affectionately calls, "The Siren's Call".

Welcome to Video! (Press the "Play" Button to those who are technologically challenged)

No comments: