Saturday, November 3, 2007

Look At Mommy Grow!

In the previous post, I spoke briefly of my impact on Mommy's body. While she may not be wholly pleased in my sharing these, I've already received oodles of requests for "Autumn Bump" pics ... so without further ado, here's what Dad was able to snap during my gestational period.



13 Weeks



15 Weeks



17 Weeks



23 Weeks


24 Weeks - Baby Shower in SD

34 Weeks - YOWSA

40 Weeks - Day Before Yours Truly Popped Out



... and just for good measure ...

I also alluded to Mommy's eating habits while carrying me ... well, take a gander at the grin on her face immediately following a individually polished down "Frozen Double Hot Chocolate Sundae" from Serendipty... moderation, moderation.


Plenty of Dairy Product Here ... ...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are one fabulously cute baby, Autumn! Its kinda freaky that my babysittee is now a dad!