Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rubba Dub Dub

Long overdue - first bath photos.
What is going on here?

"It's too hot for a Penguin to be just walkin' around"

"Stop looking at me, swan."

"Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair."


"Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth."

"Of course I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest."


"If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."

"Well, I made the duck blue because I'd never seen a blue duck before and wanted to see one."

And I'm spent.
Movie of the Proceedings (WARNING - FULL FRONTAL)
Be patient, the file is large and will take some time to load.

2 comments:

allisonmenconi said...

So precious! I love the bath footage

a growing family said...

i love the photos of this precious little girl!